G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

'The buy-side of the industry is secretive, largely unregulated...

1. 2,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    'The buy-side of the industry is secretive, largely unregulated and fragmented. Many buyers have unique product requirements and are accustomed to sourcing stones from a diverse number of small miners and traders.' - goes a long way to explaining why there is just one publicly listed ruby miner in the world

'it did not intend to proceed with the sale of cut and polished stones because such sales would entail the Company being seen by prospective rough ruby buyers as competing with them in the same market. The cutting, polishing and certification of special stones was therefore suspended.'
    -
    these guys really didn't do any market research, at all? oh well guess it doesn't matter when they're playing with other peoples money...top class mgmt there. Your buyers are your competition...? and suspending sales because you're scared of them. Who wants to be involved in this...seriously. Sounds like the mafia and MUS got in way over there head. Good luck with the graphite, that's your only hope...forget the rubies.
    PS I still believe that the safe that was stolen contained worthless rubies, so worthless an employee lost his life for it... do you really believe that, conveniently at the same time the special stones have been 'hidden'. It's time for MUS to post a photo of the special stones with proof of date...hell if they won't be sold anytime soon bring em to the AGM....very strange indeed, it gets worse by the day. I almost feel sorry for those who don't see it...almost....no time is a good time to buy.
    Last edited by dr.kris: 17/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.