SWG 50.0% 0.1¢ swish group limited (the)

Swish AmpHead agreement with Sanity, Virgin and HMVMonday,...

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Swish AmpHead agreement with Sanity, Virgin and HMV
    Monday, December 10, 2007; Posted: 11:31 PM
    More Breaking News about SWWSF
    Swish funds digital ad growth via investments
    IBM offers free Microsoft Office rival
    UAW-GM contract talks continue
    DivX Technology to be Added to PLAYSTATION(R)3
    Click here for More News >>
    More Resources for SWWSF
    PowerRatings (for Traders)
    PowerRatings (for Investors)
    Quotes & Charts
    Sydney, Dec 11, 2007 (RWE via COMTEX) -- SWWSF | charts | news | PowerRating -- (RWE Australian Business News) Swish Group Ltd (ASX:SWG) subsidiary Swish AmpHead has entered a distribution agreement with Sanity, Virgin and HMV to distribute part of Swish AmpHead's physical CD music catalogue through their Australia-wide retail networks.

This is the second major distribution deal by Swish AmpHead for the distribution of physical product since the move into CD distribution was announced in June.

It also comes after Swish AmpHead in October announced a significant extension of its relationship with US-based The Orchard, the world's largest distributor of independent music.

Swish AmpHead, through its association with The Orchard, has access to an extensive range of music from 77 countries, incorporating a catalogue of more than 1m music titles from 20,000 artists and 6000 labels.

rweabn.com.au

I think the big buyers will come in over the next few days when they have scared off a few nellys, now is the time to buy, under 2c with plenty of upside, the options seem dirt cheap with expiry not until 2010...........I will b buying a chunk today at some stage....reasonable MC given the latest anns......more to come, well worth a buy n hold from here.....cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.