HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Good time to buy ?

1. 801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    I've purchased in the float acquired more at the open at 26 cents again at 34 and 38 and then again at 28.5 this week. I'm not sure that this is going to drift too much lower and at 44 million MC I feel this is ready to begin its northward journey. This isn't an upramp post as I will be equally excited to buy more at a lower price but I just don't feel it going much lower if at all.....

I'm heavily into investing in the right people and I really think that James Gong is the right person to grow this company massively. He's not just woken up one day and thought lets see if I can make some money in the dairy game. He's long term in Dairy, has lived and studied in NZ for 18 years and IMO has the relationships and connections in China and throughout Asia to develop a strong customer base.

Packaging and sales is a great strategy as it reduces the need for large infrastructure for processing and it is easy enough to get into later if you want to. I like the four pillar strategy for business growth and looking forward with a 44 million MC the company would only need to post a $1 - $2 million profit to justify this. with the capacity of the new plant able to package $25 million worth of export product the margins wouldn't have to be that great to achieve the above profits.

I personally think JG had the sales and customers but didn't have the ability to supply and that's why he's gone to the market. There are plenty with the supply ability but without the accreditation or sales and connections. Packaging and processing plants are easy to build and automation allows low cost production but relationships and connections are not so easy.

GLTAH and to those that will buy in the future.... This is a company that can grow your wealth over many years and has the right people at the helm...

Cheers Rb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.