HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Good time to buy ?, page-20

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Although I’m not a trader but a long term holder I’ve been keeping a daily eye for opportunities to acquire more on the dips.

My fundamental reasons buying this stock were:

I like the growth as a small company they’ve had to date, increased profits albeit percentage dropped as revenue has increased

Opportunity for many of us to get into an industry with a lot of upside.

The CEO has a lot of history in the dairy industry holding leading roles at nz second largest dairy firm which shows stability in his chosen field.

The corner stone investment company and the ceo and wife control the majority of this firm with shares under escrow for two years blocking any cheap raid on the shares before they have a real go at increasing their four Pilar strategy.

The fact recently they’ve increased their land holding (option) by 70% with the first stage under construction with a 1800 sq metre site, the option has 6 months to exercise the next portion of land. Izone is nz largest industrial estate on state highway 1 ten minutes from the airport and on the main train line to port.

They are diversifying their range from goat formulae,kiwi fruit powder and many other value added products not just baby formula.

Currently already in store with some of the major supermarkets within australisia and up in Asia.

Latter this year it’s likely they will have organic certified production facility giving new routes to market.

Within their new build a small detail to not is it’s been built to handle baby formulae subject to regulatory certification plus its if they choose to head down that market.

The IPO has given a war chest of cash which reading over the info has been split between growth, staff, marketing, new faculties etc showing they are there to grow.

Recently they announced a deal with export of a wet buttter fat product again smart move having this outsourced as they don’t produce wet product but adds revenue and dealing with a large distributor of baking products in Asia.

This is just my views as a small investor but my passion for the food industry has sparked my interest to understand this company’s upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.