HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

MC, you are one of the very first posters on the ktd chat like...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    MC, you are one of the very first posters on the ktd chat like myself. I ve been following this stock prior to ipo and so glad we are still in it together.
    Back to your prediction, i suspect a push to mid to high 60s,mainly due to 1. A good rebound on ASX overall with the 3 big drops last week so i expect the sentiment to be good tommorrow. 2. Remember we have huge volumes last week and mahority of those buyers will continue to hold on still. These 2 factors will form a good basis for the sp NOT to retract too.much tommorrow. Remember a 10% rise will be 66cents to achieve over 70c, it needs to break the 15% increase. I expect a close of high 60s tommorrow. If asx overall goes higher in the next 3 days or so. Dont be surprised if we hit 80c....again i do Not believe this is a pump and dump like other IF. With these kind of volumes, a big spike can take place anytime ...... hopefully with a good announcement, it will spike 20~30% over a duration of 3~4 days ....and then comes 2019...critically we need to settle on a solid bottom before 2019....90c would be a nice bottom as a foundation. Its all a percentage game.
    For the numbers game, i belong to category E, low Es for now. Got a small slice at ipo and majority at opening of 26c.... let me remind everyone thats only 6 weekends ago on 18th july 2018.
    Tommorrow opening is crucial as we need to.maintain thevmomentum going forward for the remaining of the week to.consoludate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.