EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Good time to increase holdings?

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    All

Some of us are not "knee-deep" (or deeper perhaps) in this stock - in my case, having recently re-entered (although I am a few cents under, but quite content with the outlook); and some are perhaps sitting on the sidelines waiting and watching for the best opportunity to get on board.

Clearly, existing holders have taken a beating over the past few years, with two sets of management failing to provide the direction and/or luck required. No one - absolutely no one - knew the outcome of RGN1 in advance, so to blame various people for this outcome makes absolutely no sense at all. But some will try.

MIN have a 20% stake in a company that is clearly undervalued (relative to intrinsic value) at the current share price, and I guess the immediate question is are MIN looking to maintain, decrease, or increase that stake. Who knows. But clearly, there is more on the horizon than in the rear-vision mirror, which begs the question: when is a good time to get in?

Am thinking these low to mid-20's represent some decent value. Am I the only one that thinks this?

Happy to hear opinions from both sides of the camp on this (but really don't want the usual whinging about boards, managements, etc - heard all that rubbish before, and have grown mighty tired of it to be frank).

Best regards
    Kit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.