AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I have been looking at other small coal explorers on asx and...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I have been looking at other small coal explorers on asx and noticed CCC, If you look at their graph over past three months or so you will see a very familiar trend, not jusm mnm down lately. I personally think this carbon tax is having an effect and traders who bought mnm above 20 have been taking their loses and trying to find a stock moving North.Now is time to buy I THINK... HOPE

Mnm has been steadily going down but I am thinking that it is starting to hold and the guys who see the potential and starting to think this is the bottom. Maybe I am hopeful but it has come down heaps and its got plenty big thigs on the way.

I was researching a bit on CBM/court case asset, looks like a great sector to bein, in the the future, low emissions, looks like this asset has huge potential value. If positive court case I think this will/should add at least another 15 million to market cap...Anyone have any thoughts?

just my opinion as usual, I have 70% of my money in MNM, had to buy bottle of gin today as finding it hard to watch it the past few weeks,,,cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.