AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Soma are waiting to get MNM cheeper, good luck to them, selling...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Soma are waiting to get MNM cheeper, good luck to them, selling pressure is not very strong and stock is starting to look better every day, not many sellers at all, All we need is one or two buyers who want half a million shares and we back too 13 cents and once that speer stops falling we all know this beauty will be above 14/15 in a matters of minutes...i am hoping I am right and for those waiting at 10 cents they may get a bargain or they may be forced to pay top dollar in a few days.

Just my optemism speaking, I used to try get stocks cheaper and be gready in past nowadays I pay what I feel is a good price at the time....Good luck to all holding, volume has been small and getting smaller even on a bad market day, weak hands may be folding but smart money never sold the past 2 weeks...DYOR

Maybe I am dreaming bbut I have gone all in on this one,,,,I have done my research and I think we have more than just the brown coal avenue, we have the CBM, silver,gold and even potential for phosphate, directs and chairman holding huge percentage of stock. Thay have not issued cheap options to themselves, thay have paid top dollas on open market...They have faith and so do I....:-0)

good luck to all holding tight, may we all be rewarded well..

Just my opinion as usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.