GPN greater pacific gold limited

good times are ahead

1. We've had some rough "weather" to contend with - that have weighed down the sp - but, IMO, we're now ready to come out the other side.
    We need to put these past negatives aside now:
    a) dilution through huge allotment of shares for tenements obviously considered to be of questionable value - at best considered a gamble on (i) finding uranium & (ii) the Government chnaging laws to enable further uranium mines.

b) dilution through extremely excessive director bonuses of options - at best considered to be a directors' tax on shareholders.

c) World stock market jitters - initiated by troubles with US sub-prime mortgages. I do hope that these extreme conditions are now over, and we see a return to normal global trading patterns.

Me personally - I couldn't be happier with the fact that the company traded at 1.8 & 0.5 last Thursday - it enabled me to transfer all personally held shares and options into my superannuation fund - effectively saving me mega mega dollars in capital gains tax.

Let us now rather focus on the good times ahead:
    a) Vanadium JORC drilling results for 41% owned YRR are now due. Let's hope for multiple increases in known resource, together with large contents of iron. Perhaps YRR will have a larger quantity of vanadium than PMA - if so, someone will want to mine it!

b) Peak Hill gold drilling results are now due also - remembering that they drilled twice what they had planned - IMO, this indicates continuation of drilling nearby successfully gold-enriched holes. Let's hope for a minimum of 1 million tonnes at high grades.

c) Neighbour Gleneagle Gold's processing plant is up for grabs - let's hope GPN has secured it - as it makes perfect sense being so nearby.

d) Multiple uranium assets through AGU, GPN & YRR. The Money Shoal and Douglas Range (Pine Creek geo-syncline stated by "Mr Uranium" in the Eureka Report interview to be the best uranium resource in the world) is likely to be very good. And the Arnhem Land tenements are also neighbouring existing JV deals with Cameco. The recent Federal Government announcement to export uranium to India is also regarded as a positive to all uranium explorers.

IMO, we are close to good times. The sp will recover to past glory days, and we won't be so critical of the decisions mentioned above in recent months. And heh, let's also hope the directors move a bit faster than what they have appeared to - in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.