RHK 1.43% 69.0¢ red hawk mining limited

GOOD TIMES ARE COMING FOR RED HAWK MINING?

1. Set
    102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197

GOOD TIMES ARE COMING FOR RED HAWK MINING SHAREHOLDERS?

Congratulations to Steven Michael and the Red Hawk Board for their new RHK website. At long last it paints a rosy picture of their plans going forward. However in my opinion, there is so much information missing to attract new investors.

People have said Red Hawk Mining (formally FMS) have enough “high grade iron ore” to mine 3mtpa for the next 100 years. From what I can gather, the scoping study will show investors that a little “Boutique” Mining Company (RHK) in 2025 will dig up and sell only 1mtpa “over 60% high grade ore” in its first year… 2mtpa in its second year and 3mtpa in its third year of operation.

However it doesn’t give future investors “The Real True Value” of Red Hawk Mining (formally FMS)… In 2017, the then CEO of Todd Corporation, Red Hawk Mining’s majority shareholder said “THIS IS THE MOST COMPETITIVE WORLD-SCALE GREENFIELDS IRON ORE PROJECT ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET”

In my opinion, I believe it would be beneficial for new investors to see some of the old ASX Announcements relating to Red Hawk Mining (previously Flinders Mines) iron ore deposits… all of the known 1.5 billion tonnes (plus) of it, because it was previously said the quality of what was known as Flinders Mines Pilbara Iron Ore Project (PIOP) was the same quality as the other big four iron ore miners.

I have to confess, I was extremely disappointed when Red Hawk Mining’s MD and CEO mentioned a tiny one million tonne per annum operation to start in 2025, when minority shareholders were expecting a 3mtpa operation. I guess at least Red Hawk is going mining after all of those (IMO) wasted years.

I have enclosed what Flinders Mines (now RHK) put out at their AGM Presentation in October 2014. Everyone can really see the “high grade ore” at their Blackjack deposit, now I believe part of RHK’s Blacksmith Project.

Long term minority shareholders know the “Real True Value” of what is now Red Hawk Mining, that is the reason they are not selling… Minority shareholders thought the company was going to production way back in 2016/2017. It is now 2023 let’s hope this time 2025 is for real, and the plans to eventually truck 10mtpa to 12mtpa through closer ports finally eventuates in the near future.

A great concern to minority shareholders is that Red Hawk Mining don’t selltheir other IO leases (over 1billion tonnes, same as FMG next door) and mine those leases at a later date, or do JV.

ARE GOOD TIMES COMING FOR RED HAWK MINING… we will just have to wait and see.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5525/5525534-b322cadb4bc2f389b452480963c779d4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 69.0¢ $1.911K 2.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 83 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.