EMR 0.78% $3.89 emerald resources nl

good times back soon, page-29

1. 818 Posts.
    OK here's what I think. If the 'bill' goes through, its going to lubricate the supply of money for Avant Garde and funding will come faster. Then the Appalachians project will increase momentum.

We could see an early announcement of horizontal drilling commencing at Greenbush - Steinberger. Encore indicated in their application to the North Dakota Industrial Commission that they wanted to drill the horizontal section from mid to late October. They are very keen to get started as the results from the core sample analysis were very good. The nature of the Bakken shale allows them to accurately calculate the reserves in place, and how much they can extract from the horizontal section.

Yes, SB delayed until mid October due to "delays" with the N2 unit.

However, by 2nd half October there could be intersting news from these 3 fronts...just the way I see things.
    could be wrong, could be right.

Let the house of representatives pass the bill this time, and we will see confidence in the market, bringing investors looking for bargains. Easing up of the money supply will see Avant Garde funding and general funding increase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.89
Change
0.030(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $2.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.86 $3.89 $3.84 $208.2K 53.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 9261 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 4588 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.