TZN 0.00% 3.0¢ terramin australia limited.

HK,In the last year or so i have spent some time studying the...

1. 880 Posts.
    HK,

In the last year or so i have spent some time studying the cycle of commodities, in particular metals. It has been mentioned by a few that commodity prices spike every 8 years, and the years inbetween tend to stay flat or have a small range. Keeping this in mind, any "blimp" in metal prices would certainly be expressed as a significant percentage increase, especially from lower levels.

That is my reason for a four year view from now. If TZN can keep a positive cash flow and keep improving their balance sheet, it will be the Zinc leader in years to come. I have a portion of my TZN that i will have no issue in trading to keep accumulating, when zinc prices are up, to buy back back when they retrace.

There is the argument that this time is different because of demand from china, india, etc. Iron ore + Zinc = galvanised steel, that remains to be seen. I was in Macau last year and the government was restriciting the Chinese with their working Visa's to slow production, so fun and games.

earth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 9085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.