BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Senoj,I am very happy to admit that I have never work in...

1. 830 Posts.
    Senoj,
    I am very happy to admit that I have never work in packaging and from your statement I gather you have vast experience in packaging. I apologise profusely if my off-cuff comment that ordering packaging is mundane news offended you.

There are 2 items that I asserted in my post as FACTS –
    FACT 1: - Quote The Catalent Article is a paid advertisement which then led me to my OPINION that Quote: The paid advertised article is a mere "puff" no different from the advertising on tv and as such should be treated no different to cars that zoom at the speed of light in tv advertisements

I am not sure from your post whether you disagree with my opinion about advertisement or you are stating that my assertion of FACT 1 is factually incorrect?

FACT 2: Quote There is no statement to co-relate the advertised "increase demand for packaging" to the first increase production capacity to 60m doses p.a or increases thereafter.
    It is relevant to state here that the same article led Leo to opine Quote: “it shows Biota was able to ramp up production quickly” and Simonj to opine Quote:”the article as saying they went from announcement to full production of the 190million courses in 12 weeks. Which means they are producing at full capacity now..

I am wondering whether I am reading the same article cited by Port. I will be eternally grateful if Port or Simonj or Leo43 or any other HC readers could quote the sentence in the said Catalent article that show my understanding of FACT 2 is wrong. Put simply which part of the article say the packaging is for the 180million dozes production capacity? IF I assert in a paid avertisement here that Port is the nicest guy in Melbourne (without backing it up with facts or reasons), my assertion is commonly call a “Puff” not withstanding that indeed Port may be the nicest guy in Melbourne.

I hope I have explain simple enough to deserve Port or Simonj or Leo or other HC readers help me out by quoting the sentence in the article that conclusively show my Facts 2 is wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.