BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

You obviously have not been long in this BTA discussion as I...

1. 830 Posts.
    You obviously have not been long in this BTA discussion as I have posted numerous times about my declaration.

When you participate in share forums, you need to read opinions with a strong pinch of salt especially opinions that are not backed-up with “facts”. And some of the “facts” are lies repeated so often to confuse some to believe the lies to be true. Read my last post exposing one of these often repeated “facts”.

Always ask for the source of the posted “fact” and check out the website link provided and read the “fact” itself. In recent posts we have some posters claiming “facts” as “truth” from a paid advertised article

In the majority of my posts, I provided the source of the information that give rise to my opinion or assertion of facts and I always welcome BTA spruikers to expose wrong “facts”. When unable to prove me wrong or unable to articulate a better reason, some serial spruikers attempt to discredit me by chanting mantras such as (I quote jojosydney: “Lets not make abobo's post and his bitterness towards the Biota management cloud over the reality what is happening with Biota.” This statement made me laugh as the same spruiker posted that she is putting me on “ignore” and there you are, reading my “bitterness towards BTA management” LOL.

Read this link and you will begin to understand:
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1004291&msgid=5594613

I share the same passion and excitement about Relenza and LANI as the spruikers. My opinion of Peter Cook is well established. In a nutshell, if my telephone receptionists is as incompetent as Peter Cook, she will be sacked instantly. But don’t let my negative opinion of Peter Cook cloud the issue. Read the website links I provide and read the facts in those website for yourself. Most of my information are directly from BTA, or ROCHE. Read them and if the website article do not support my assertions, you are very welcome to discredit me!

And if my post cause you anxieties, put me on ignore like jojosydney! LOL

Whether I own any BTA share or not will not influence how I post. From memory in one of my posts, I may even have revealed at what price I bought my BTA shares. Would it make any HC reader happier if I just tick "position" and "Buy" sentiment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.