EMR 3.52% $3.53 emerald resources nl

I've bought a little more but not expecting anything sensational...

1. 269 Posts.
    I've bought a little more but not expecting anything sensational short term. I believe Stokes Bay will be drilled near end September with not a certainty of knowing what it's worth after that. It may take a more extensive drilling program to find that out.
    I'm prepared to keep accumulating on the back of their North American operations. I got someone to crunch the numbers on a worst case scenario there and they came up with about 75 cents, doing just 5 shallow wells a year and using a constant price of $9 per btu going forward. If you put more aggressive numbers in to the model you can come up with valuations of a few dollars per share.
    The recent purchase of 50 wells could add cash flows of about $2 million per year, which on their own would justify the current share price.
    The proof of all this lies in quarterly cash flows in the middle of next year, unless someone with deep pockets crunches the numbers and decides that it's worth sitting on a potential 10 or 20 bagger for 12 months.
    10 and 20 baggers are what makes you rich in this game, not picking the short term trends 55% of the time, but you have to be confident and not put off by short term sp falls and dead periods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.53
Change
0.120(3.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.316B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.45 $3.56 $3.44 $5.236M 1.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 59487 $3.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.54 30638 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.