DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

good to see mgmt take up their entitlements, page-2

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Agree that if you were ever going to participate in a spplan this is the one.

Management are the ones who really know what's going on. Holders are on a drip feed system.

We are signing up embedded networks with a strong demand for our services. It does sound good but what we don't know is how many individual customers are taking advantage of our package. It's certainly not 100%. Is it 30%......who knows.

If we expect residents in these new developments to take up the package on their own initiative.......well it ain't gunna happen.

People are sceptical and set in their ways. Intermoco.....never heard of them. Let's ask our mate in the other apartment. Intermoco.....nah never heard of them either. Who are they, what.....

We have a number of networks online now generating a very little stream of revenue. Individual's are very slow on the uptake......and who could blame them these days.

What are we doing to directly address this problem.......probably nothing at this stage. Am I wrong on this assumption...........I've been wrong virtually every time before !

If you really want something you've got to go and get it.

Otherwise have a nice day !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.