PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

good top up day, page-40

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Miner
    I partly agree....that shorters should be banned. As DULL points out,in business we need to take the good ones with the bad ones. He also points out that everyone has different investment strategies and money flow strategies and they have nothing to do with the market strategies.
    Shorters and Algorythmic Trading(AKA Bots) are here to stay. They are a pain in the proverbial but they do provide liquidity,without it the market would seize up. They prey on sentiment. The ultimate decision rests on the share holder as to why they sell. Some reasons are stop loses or margin calls. I suspect the main reason is that they bought a share expecting it to go up up and away and as a result do not know how to decipher the manipulation. PNA is not immune to this manipualtion,every share including blue chips cop it day in day out. Unstable sovreign risk and unstable base metal prices are some of the triggers. Once the fear sets in,the momentum takes over.
    I read PNA's Annual Review. To the best of my ability I can see that it has very sound fundamentals. They have a very good aquisition strategy,very good mines and very good management. I admit my primary strategy is to be a T+3 trader,but I am not surrending my main holding of PNA for less than 53.5, and I will gladly wait. I own some stock at 46 but will gladly surrender this at 49.5, in the name of providing some liquidity for my positions. Each to their own,pick a strategy and try to be disciplined with it. I admit that from time to time I have broken it but this is ok as long as I do not blame no one other than myself for the consequences and not the market. I have backed away from T/T+1 for now because I know I will lose deals back to back.
    Only my opinion, a 'mini bull' run is due. :)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.