SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Like CCU..but I am strong on MRP also. They have recently...

1. 262 Posts.
    Like CCU..but I am strong on MRP also. They have recently completed a financing arrangement with RKM an international precious metals merchant whereby RKM inject $6m and take $6mil in Silver production. The offtake agreement is unhedged allowing MRP exposure to much higher Silver prices.
    The last announcement on 19th of this month also shows a huge potential upside for the resource with some pretty nice grades Ag. They have also recently announced a new Gold find assaying upward of 50g/t.
    They do have a procesing plant as purchased with Nimbus mine but that needs replacing. However that also means that the majority of infrastructure is in place. They are located in very close proximity to the Kalgoorlie Super Pit so most services such as power, water, transport is well taken care of. There should be no reason why MRP will not fire up. They have much more to announce(imho) with regard to resource upgrades. Their intention is to create their own Superpit(silver) and recent drill results confirm the viability of such. I feel they are well positioned to be producing right on the cusp of higher Ag & Au prices within the next year.

Worth a look for those interested at 38cents. MCAP approx $81m(undiluted) $12M Cash
    Cash Cost oz/Ag is around $9. Have around 300k/oz Au. Significant Pb, Zn, Cu and Hg credits also. Prospectivity for a Nickel find also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.