FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

I might take him off his leash for 5 mins see what the dope has...

1. 348 Posts.
    I might take him off his leash for 5 mins see what the dope has been saying,i think my post above touches on the dilution of the new 18m shares & that the timing is good for us longer term holders who see it as the start of bmy needing time to develop the projects ive always said xmas 2008 will be when bmy will have it all come together,i think you will find there wont be any big anns. until all the drilling has been done so about 6-9 months,the time frame ive been saying they need,with the 50% dilution that $2.75m cash needs to bring on the excellent drill results expected out of pardoo/telyagel,goldsworthy,yule to have the sp cruise along to then get 30.5m oppies exercised for $5.25m to bmy by jan.2010,12.5m oppies are unlisted that i said yesterday should be exercised but wont be.i believe the end of the nrl season will see bmy start a good rise,for me Pardoo(iron ore)Telyagel(virgin ground but areo mag indicates a large nickel deposit contiguous with bhps ground)is the key to bmy.As geoff jones says they are the potential company maker,lt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.