AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

buddy'I probably don't have much pull with zfx board other than...

1. 236 Posts.
    buddy'

I probably don't have much pull with zfx board other than being a shareholder( I'd say only the fundies are getting a look in at the moment to give thier two cents worth!)

jinc letter suits this forum ( Looks like a ramp on paper to me)although nothing wrong with having a buyer.

zfx has other minerals and other prospects in exp/developement phase. AGM mainstay nickle may come off in the long run and they may end up in the same way zfx is percieved now(Market perception).
    Will wait for results of offer and (i'd expect!) more letters of support(read "ramp") from major holders
    Possibilty
    If zfx offer a cash & script it still allows all holders to benefit from what agm has done(Don't ask me to calculate this as it would be only guessing). Also preserving more of the cash ZFX has will allow quicker development of this and other projects. IMO There is nothing wrong with ZFX fundamentally only the preception that this bid has created. Ive seen other ceo make much bigger messes of comanies(___ insert your defunct blue chip here______) compared to the percieved wrong that this bid has created.
    Good conversing with you. Mabey we will come up with the deal that seals this deal( oppps back to work! wheres that damn broom thats so hard to work out which end to sweep with)

ps oh no another question I hear
    These are for CLAWS
    1. Are you a trader or investor in regards to AGM?
    2. Wondered how you came to the conclusion that zinc is on the way out in the medium to long term?(links would be ok)
    Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.