AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Dave,It is nice talking to you too and I do really hope that...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Dave,It is nice talking to you too and I do really hope that this thing will come off, finally put to bed, and look for the brighter future for everyone concerned.

In my opinion, and that is all it is at this stage, My opinion, where ZFX went wrong is, that they should have approached it in a different way. Thay should have not simply made a very low cash offer. That is like telling someone "here is your money, now p!ss off.

This does not work with everyone, especially with the long term investors who have been with AGM through thick and thin, waiting to reap the long term rewards, and especially now that we are looking so close at getting somewhere.

It may have worked for the short term traders who only look at the shor term profits, but not for the majority of shareholders, who invested in AGM for the long term future.

IMHO, ZFX should have offered (in a reasonable offer though) straight cash, straight shares in liew of, or a bit of both.

I for instance, would have gone for the whole shares package, because it would have suited me fine, and because I wanted to be a part of this project. So, don't come to me and tell me here it is, like or lump it. By doing it this way, You will never get my support.

In the meantime, we are all waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and..........

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.