GW1 6.98% 4.6¢ greenwing resources ltd

here it is if your interestedBass Metals Limited - Que River...

1. 22,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 812
    here it is if your interested

Bass Metals Limited - Que River Mine
    Development Proposal and Environmental Management Plan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Public comment is invited until 20 December 2006.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bass Metals Ltd has proposed to develop two open cut pits at the Que River Mine site on the West Coast of Tasmania. The proposal involves the extraction of zinc and copper sulphides, over a 27 month period. Extracted ore will be processed off site at existing mining operations. With the exception of a waste rock dump there will be minimal waste disposed of on site. The proposal outlines investigations into geochemistry, water chemistry and options to improve the environmental emissions from the site. Bass metals have committed to improve the historic legacies of the acid rock drainage and rehabilitation, left by previous operators.

The purpose of the Development Proposal and Environmental Management Plan (DPEMP) is to provide a source of information upon which interested individuals, groups, government agencies, and the Board may consider the environmental and planning impacts of the proposal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $7.975M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $4.751K 107.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1364 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 43381 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.