RMI 0.00% 1.9¢ resource mining corporation limited

This stock looks like a real bargain at around 6cents. Just have...

1. 130 Posts.
    This stock looks like a real bargain at around 6cents. Just have a look at the 20 and 50 day moving averages (a recommendation made by a guy from Australian Stock Report at a seminar i went to).

Right now the 20 day MA is WAAYY below the 50day, indicating the stock is underpriced compared to the long term trend, which is currently around 8cents (25% higher than the current SP). I think we'll see some more good buying opportunites with the market responding to the bad performance of the DOW Friday night.

Does anyone have any comments about what has driven the stock price over the last couple of months? From my understanding, the stock price went up on rumours, and then went down when we found out they don't have much working capital?

I think RMI has great prospects, and the possibility of a JV means this is a good one to keep an eye on. It also seems that management is doing whatever they can to ensure the success of the company (i.e paying consultants with options / shares).

Comments would be appreciated, i'm relatively new to RMI (and the stock market).

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 19900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.