CYP 2.04% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

No need to. It is obvious that Sector still has a special place...

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3879
    No need to. It is obvious that Sector still has a special place in your heart.

Cute, Sector contest... yawn... Almost as cute as your obsession with CYP:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/search/812367/?q=Cynata&t=post&o=date&c[visible]=true&c[0]=562935

That is of course different, I know, silly me. The Indiana Jones of HC, no "truth", "fact" and "reasoning" is safe. Has Netflix contacted you yet to get the rights of your discovery of our secret HQ in Ireland. My sources tell me they have Eddie The Eagle lined up to play your part. Prime time video. Although, I can see a movie a la "A Quiet Place", a 2h action movie filled with things that FujiFilm didn't say.

MSB's SP was up yesterday, well done. On the back of an announcement that I believe to have read not once but twice before, BLA accepted, was it?
    Wasn't there already a SP celebration before as the acceptance of a BLA is the same as approval? I'm pretty sure I read that a few times before in your wonderful Chocolate Factory, Willie.
    Speaking of Willies, I suppose that's the reason why it is important to you to mention MSB's SP rise yesterday. When CYP' SP is not moving or down, it makes even a tiny Willy look like a giant in comparison, doesn't it. Again, tiny dxxx contest. Yesterday you won, congratulations. Well done.

Not the first time we had this discussion about SP rises before. Not the first time that a rising MSB SP gave rise to your tribe members to have a go over here. Enjoy it while it lasts. I hope you make money and don't end up with zip again like the last two times despite a successful BLA acceptance and a projected SP of $100+, making it necessary to use your creative talent to adjust your buy in prices again, to impress strangers on the web.

I saw your beloved SP dropped a little bit today, so I'll give you a pass. In our next tiny dxxx edition we can look at the possible reasons why MSB is staying away from an adult trial as part of a BLA like demons avoid holy water. Surely there's a reason why MSB decided to take the scenic tour past Oaktree and dilution instead of generating new data in a clinical trial setting vs EAP only.

Btw, you guys loved our WARF arrangement so much and kept going on about royalty payments to be made to WARF.
    What's your opinion on your obligations towards Osiris?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6334/6334843-3299f21a80fa1909e82bc2209acb5474.jpg

Let's not forget that NovaQuest also then wants to start seeing some of the interest to be repaid:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6334/6334849-15e05d857e93d1f581b4c1dbfea16adc.jpg

Both sections are from your 2023 Annual Statement, which can easily be missed if you only focus on the things that are "written" between the lines.

Let's hope for another green day tomorrow, so the good vibes continue on your thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $5.409K 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20748 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 8119 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.