CYP 2.38% 21.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Chronic Lower Back Pain (CLBP)Given how important it is to you...

1. 1,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3880
    Chronic Lower Back Pain (CLBP)

Given how important it is to you that information shown on a company website is accurate, I probably won't have to mention that your CLBP trial is listed as follows on the MSB website:

Clinical Trials

Ongoing Phase Trial 3

A Phase 3 clinical program has completed enrollment of 404 patients.

This Phase 3 clinical trial will use a primary endpoint that comprises both pain relief and improved function, consisting of a 50% reduction in lower back pain as measured by Visual Analog Score and a 15-point improvement in Oswestry Disability Index, with no additional interventions.

Find out more about thisPhase 3 trial.

404 Patients? Ongoing?
    The link takes me to your previous CLBP trial that says COMPLETED on clinicaltrials.gov:
    https://clinicaltrials.gov/study/NCT02412735Study "Completion (Actual)
    2021-06-15"
    Completed in June 2021 and your website is telling me ongoing. I'm genuinely confused here since the year is now 2024.

Your current CLBP trial that got updated a week ago is recruiting 300 patients, therefore can't be that one:
    https://clinicaltrials.gov/study/NCT06325566
    Where are we in terms of recruited patients today? I will check in again with you tomorrow, to keep a tab on the exact numbers for my spreadsheet.

This has got to be one of the most spruiked trials by your fellow shareholders, with anticipated Milestone payments from my German homies Grünenthal expected with every news update, including when the FDA granted RMAT designation in February last year. Not you though, as you surely are all over the aMENDments made in that "downgraded" (not my words, Financial Review: https://www.copyright link/companies/healthcare-and-fitness/mesoblast-gr-nenthal-downgrade-partnership-deal-20210701-p585ug) agreement with Grünenthal back in July 2021. In addition to the deal being worth significantly less (for some companies anyway, in terms of MSB we are talking about a 1-2 month cash burn), perhaps you can share your findings with your fellow shareholders regarding expected Milestone payments to clear up some confusion and save everyone the time hoping for € coming your way any time soon.

It's all about the vibes, dudes. And I'm not feeling it, do you?

It's a great game, finding out who's got the smallest dxxx. Because that's really what this is. Trying to talk down each other's investments. I told you, I'm down for it if needed and we can keep going.
    Last edited by pfeifer1982: 21/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $38.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.505K 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 238227 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 27500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.