CYP 0.00% 26.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Actually, I do have time for one more. A personal favourite of...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3875
    Actually, I do have time for one more. A personal favourite of mine and the reason why poker face keeps constalty doubling down asking for the exact numbers of patients recruited in the US:

"I can't see CYP doing a FDA trial. To do so you basically have to follow in the footsteps of MSB. You can't do it remotely.
    [...]
    CYP doesn't have an office in the USA. There's step one. There's your progress for 2022 - Mark it down. And I don't reckon that will happen!"
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/going-forward.4444981/page-1554?post_id=64505199
    (one of many)
    You need an office in the US to run a trial in the US. Although other companies have done it and continue to do do, Cynata could not do it.

And at that time your definition of an office was an actual office I think, not a mailbox - although that definition has recently changed. A mailbox now constitutes as an office, which technically makes your point invalid. Oh no, did we just stumble over a conundrum here?!

Anyways, no US office (with life size humans that can fit inside, preferable also more than one at any given time, maybe windows - I like windows - and computers, but strictly no bikes. Definitely NO to bikes. And working mics for everyone).

Then in March 2024 - much later than expected as not in 2019, 2020, 2022 or before calendar years end 2023 and for anyone that has forgotten about it given that it has only been an hour since I last mentioned it, not conducted by FujiFilm - Cynata announced:
    "First Patient Treated in Phase 2 GvHD Trial
    [...]
    The first patient was enrolled in the USA."
    https://app.sharelinktechnologies.com/announcement/asx/66dac3363c5d23c07292b7172a80ffaeDoubling done on the exact numbers of severely ill patients recruited in the US ever since, with more requests filed weekly. For a P2 trial. For a P2 trial taking place across multiple countries. For a P2 trial taking place across multiple countries without having offices in each country.

I could add a MSB reference here to show some correspondence on trial updates and how that fits in with your requirements posed to Cynata, but I don't think it would any value. Egg's already on my face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ $22.52K 86.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34500 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 8292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.