CYP 1.92% 25.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

DYOR Of course, I knew it must have been DYOR my mistake,...

1. 1,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3876
    DYOR Of course, I knew it must have been DYOR my mistake, especially since DYOR you have posted your sources when DYOR you first made the FF statement DYOR. Egg on my face yet again for assuming you refwrred to the most recent one (being the tweet) since you keep saying Cynata's former CEO RMD has made that claim.. I appreciate you taking your valuable time to teach me how to properly link sources when making a claim. At least without a link the issue of "hair splitting" doesn't become an issue since the "references"/"sources"/"facts" just like the questions and answers can be changed as needed. Smart.

I don't decide what is the truth, I also don't chase mailboxes and make claims without the tiniest bee's dxxx of research. Fortunately for you, it seems to always make everyone else around you look silly, at least in your opinion. And we value your opinion.

Don't worry about me spending so much effort, I am happy to play ball and make myself look silly multiple times a day. No problem at all. I know that if my posts are more than 2 lines, there is only a 50/50 chance anyway for the content to make its way through, but that's OK. That's the price I am willing to pay. You are better off reading between the lines, saves you having to pretend dealing with all these "fake news" and instead focus on your "facts."

Is this now a good time to talk about NovaQuest, Hercules and Oaktree?
    For anyone not as well researched as @Pledge, these are not the names of the latest Avengers, but financing deals to keep the lights on. Obviously, Cynata shareholders wouldn't know what that is, despite a fully enrolled P3 trial, a fully enrolled P1 trial, a soon to start P1/2b trial and an ongoing P2 trial. Therefore, we are not qualified to discuss this topic here but we would be grateful if you could explain to us the interest components and how the repayments work. I read some very exciting "facts" when skimming through your threads a while back, the one and only place on HC where the streets are made of chocolate and the clouds are multicolored fairyfloss.

Also, any reason why Prochymal was rebranded to Ryoncil? It wouldn't have anything to do with its clinical past, would it?
    Did maybe YESvartis see something they didn't like, just like you keep saying about FF? YESvartis seems to have quickly changed to a NOvartis, didn't even stop at MAYBEvartis. Strange. At least you received proper updates along the... oh crap, sorry. I forgot, that's only a "CYP"-thing for management to offer bad shareholder communication.

Which one's got the smallest, Monday-edition. Stay tuned, won't be long before we discuss the next mailbox that FujiFilm never talked about when providing patient number updates on clinical trials.

May the vibes be with you.
    Last edited by pfeifer1982: Yesterday, 22:15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 25.5¢ $9.374K 36.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 46254 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.