CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Yes, CFE is a speculative stock and the current share price...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

Yes, CFE is a speculative stock and the current share price would suggest what you are saying. Please invest at your own risk.

However, IMO I'm thinking and from reading between the lines in announcements that something is in the works. Winance would not be investing many millions into CFE just to help keep its stake in EUR. They know something or that there is a chance. There is also a facility of 15 mill ready for the purpose of any success with CFE & Marampa. That would help keep CFE in the game until deals with offtakers can be agreed, and that has been mentioned in recent announcements about preliminary discussions, which could finance anything necessary for the project development. So I think anything is possible with a granted license, with or without significant internal funds.

Couldn't give a stuff about Gerald, if their relationship has suffered then its their own inability to keep the host nation happy, must have been a bad deal from the start where the locals gained not much. CFE has spent hundreds of millions in the country as well, but Marampa project is what we are talking here. Marampa mine and infrastructure is seperate and would be a bonus, I would think old mate Frank Timis could be involved there. Remember Tony Sage is a deal maker and could easily structure something to favour and benefit the locals, give them what they want, an interest, eg. DRC and 20%-30% plus royalties, then get offtake finance deal from China who are always hungry for ore. West Africa is high grade iron ore, so a premium is involved as well.

Just my opinion only and I'm glass half full. Long term holder and don't have much more to lose from here, good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.