G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I suppose it does if the Directors are selling as can buy back...

1. 948 Posts.
    I suppose it does if the Directors are selling as can buy back again at .04 so a no brainer really. Has anyone AT ALL heard of pump & dump as this so called pretty report was just the same again from a few weeks ago and nothing actually new. As someone said they only have $50k in the bank and how will they do all of this bulk testing ( By the way Gemfields just put aside the bulk and only target specific deeper spots to get the higher quality as better price etc so the volume of the rubies is 1/3 now of what they got off the higher levels and 10x + more valuable ) but knowing MUS they will be after the inferior rubies higher up just to say that they got some. Just remember they will find some but will the numbers in the end stack up ( Plus be prepared for lot more P & D's as I am sure certain shareholders will want their money out in regards to the ruby land that they sold to MUS and were paid in bulk shares ) DYOR Please and the only certainty that a investor will have is when a proper JORC has been done and not a made up one like MUS tried to do previously and got told off by asic for doing it lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.