AKO 0.00% 15.5¢ akora resources limited

I hold, isn't that good enough? Hahaha Whilst I try to be as...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1580
    I hold, isn't that good enough? Hahaha biggrin.png

Whilst I try to be as factual as possible with everything I post, I do welcome criticism and corrections when I get it wrong - which is more often than I'd like.

In saying this, I will only hold for as long as I have faith in the management - irrespective of how good the resource is because I believe ethics are just as important as commercials.

From an investment perspective I've done a lot of research in Akora and think the resource is a cracker, but I also believe in the experience and integrity of the management.

As a result of my research I have bought enough shares at a low enough price to be very happy with my holding. I also have a high degree of confidence that this investment will be a successful one for me, and maybe even life changing (financially).

What I'm not going to do is trivialise the risks by telling people to buy or sell. If people can't determine my sentiment because they are too lazy to read my posts, then I'm ok with that.

But the biggest thing I'd hate is for anyone to lose money because I got something wrong, and I've lost way too much money in the past.

I'm glad you've joined us here, I'm appreciative of your contribution and I look forward to all of us discussing, debating and fact checking our way to some decent profits as this company evolves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $12.27K 79.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 74834 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.