MGK 0.00% 0.8¢ mil resources limited

They are trenching Golden peak at the moment to define where to...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    They are trenching Golden peak at the moment to define where to drill, results from trenching due later this month. Good trench results should push SP along. I don't know about 5 cents, but good trenching reults should push SP to mid three cents. By then they should have programs and areas they want to drill and can release to the market. Any junior that is drilling will run on speculation.
    At the moment the the MC is 12 mil and on a bit of good news (trenching) and a proper drill program a MC of 20 mil or 4 cents is achievable at 5 cents the MC is only 25 mil. I know about oppies but a long way from the money at moment. Was in FNT from 7 cents and saw what news can do a ood JV and a few resuts and FNT has not even hit its straps. So heaps of upside for MGK I would say a good JV is worth 2 to 3 cents to add on to SP.
    So agree 5 cents can be achieved with a little work, and the reason for the decent buying is Mgk IS IN ELEPHANT COUNTRY and PNG at moment has more world class opportunities than just about any other country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.