HLX 0.00% 0.5¢ helix resources limited

Good week, page-17

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    @11up - Classy response, thanks. Top marks for your personal reflection. I've appreciated some of your earlier posts, which were timely and helpful. Yes, I think we're agreeing that if posts might make a difference (otherwise why post??) then the subject is better equipped if the posts are thoughtful and constructive rather than being of the kind that just makes people switch off.

@JacksonJames - Like you, I'm keen to see more exploration spending - much more. It's now a way better environment for management to flop out the cheque book, especially for battery metals - given the energy storage phenomenon that we're about to participate in. Let's get after this very high potential acreage that guys like 1-4 ("MoneyMan") have given us excellent insights about for quite a while - and others too, including recently.

I love your sporting analogies. Possible premature judgment on Clarko at Hawthorn (by Jeff Kennett, who should have known better) would have cost them 3 flags; likewise the recent criticism of Dimmer, at the Tigers, not long before he coached them to break their 37 year Premiership drought. It's about getting the right things right. Both coaches did that - but it took time - and (constructive) refinements to their approaches.

@fangulator - I share your passion. Well done for your previous praise about the latest cap. raising. It was a good pick by management, and the terms were good for the time. I wonder if, when you next feel that management falls short, you could give them examples of best practice to consider for the next time the issue comes up - perhaps by phone initially...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15306665 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 55405816 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.