NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

good work , page-12

1. 9,081 Posts.
    Semax's comments:

"X, a while ago, I think back in Dec when I said there was a pull back to $28, while you were holding you thought I was an idiot.

On the 15th of Jan when she was $28, I said it is now a good time to buy, and should see her reaching $35, and you called me a parrot. Anyway, everytime when you are wrong, I make money :) Thank you!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Selamax ... I wish you well with your NCM trades (as I do with all holders of the stock). If I have ever had a different viewpoint to you (which I have) .... I certainly have never made it personal.

For starters, I have never thought that you were "an idiot" and have never said so. I don't know you from a bar of soap and hence I am in no position to judge your mental faculties (or lack thereof).

Secondly, I have never called you "a parrot" - I am careful not to let personal invective into my posts as I regard it as childish in the extreme.

We are all here to profit and NCM has been a very profitable vehicle for me - there is no question about that.

If I get a call wrong and alight too soon - so be it as a profit is always a profit.

Show me the trader who is right 100% of the time !!!

So ... I am not into this "I an right ... you are wrong" scenario.

But ... I do sincerely wish you (and all others) who are riding this cuurent "NCM wave" all the best.

Let's just keep the personal issues out of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.