FRM 4.76% 10.0¢ farm pride foods limited

@hillysandam Here is another thing that irks me no end. An...

1. 4,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    @hillysandam

Here is another thing that irks me no end. An inability for people to rationally respond to a specific issue. No where on this thread have i said a single word about the propsects, quality, investment merit or otherwise, of FRM.

I was questoning an assertion put forth by a broker, and the veracity of said assertion. Period.

Secondly, I was questioning how such an assertion could be posted as a "good write up", here on HC. This, i would strongly suggest, is well deserving of "sh*t canning".

Thirdly, i was questioning the mindset of participants in are forum where 95% of "knowledge" that is shared is good news.

Fourthly, i find it hard to see how the sharing of a broker report that essentially constitutes a mis-truth, could be classed as sharing "knowledge".

Fifthly, i would posit that those seeking to only propagate good news, are essentially contributing to what amounts to something worse than a lie. After all, half truths can be more misleading than outright lies.

As such, if you wish to relegate HC to the sharing of half truths, and you are going to designate this as the sharing of "knowledge", then you are ranking HC below talking to my parrot (if i had one), as a source of investment insight. Something the founders of HC, I'm sure, would be most displeased by.
    Last edited by MarsC: 26/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $14.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $68 680

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1736 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 167026 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.