SMO smc gold limited

In hind sight i should have let you know The article appears on...

1. 49 Posts.
    In hind sight i should have let you know The article appears on page 10 of Weekend Australian under resources in the Career section. I am sure your local library should have a copy. The article just re-iterates what we have already been told. Nothing new. Speaks of turning away from Charters Towers in favour of Chilean operations and then surprised all by reactivating the Queensland tenements. The company announced that investors recommended by the investment group Babcock & Brown have formed a joint venture with it to explore The Charters Towers goldfield. It goes on to inform us that SMC holds licences over 268sq km in Queensland. Focus would be on gold occurring in high-grade narrow veins and lower grade gold which could be mined in large bulk operations. Meanwhile, SMC said it had found a new grade copper zone at Cinabrio with 2 holes at 7m @ 3.69% & 5m @ 3.66%. Both holes also passed through 2 other copper zones of 4m & 3m. Good luck I still believe these will hit 20c by the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.