LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Thanks for posting Ragin, I think the Japanese transport their...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Thanks for posting Ragin, I think the Japanese transport their LNG around the country using the same containers Foxconn and IDG are talking about using and it wouldn't be hard for them to sell onto other countries in the region using those containers on ships.

Frankie if your out there, I like the photo of GV, JB and their spouses!! Maybe you and Ted won't have to stick to your diet of baked beans forever, I've even considered a small top up of $20K myself lately, for a little investment at the current price the upside is greater than the downside, which would be a nice change from previous buys!!

Gas prices are at a low and with the Northern Hemisphere winter nearly over and US production rising (and I think historically gas prices are at a low over the next 2-3 weeks) now seems a good time to strike a deal. I've been trying to work out what conditions offtakers consider when it comes to signing ie how they relate to oil and shipping prices (I think oil is range bound but shipping may increase) and other related factors, but it's beyond my reckoning, especially when I've ventured out of the 'Cupboard' and don't have a coffee with me.

Ragin, you may have a good ally over there if you can manage to get Boss Beagle off the lounge or out of his royal blue armchair, I know he's a super sleuth and he's not far from you!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.