AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Goodbye $0.80, page-5

1. 84,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

this 80 cents business -

I am beginning to think that we may well be engineered to be right here for the duration - until listing - then where to? I have no idea - but, I do expect north.

I keep getting a memory jog of a conversation I had with someone very close to ajx players and financial instos in the US -------- it was an odd part of the conversation at the time - and, it remains odd to me.

It must have been in January this year -- we were just shy of 80 cents - maybe 75, maybe 78 - and, the sp had been storming for months.

I was told that this person expected the SP to get to 80 and settle there. It was like - that was were it was supposed to be.

I thought at the time - well, that wasn't a big call - after all, it looked like we would be at 80 in a day or two - so, I couldn't see that this was crystal ball stuff at all.

So, since then - yes we did hit 80 and yes, we fluffed around there for ages - then, we broke upwards - as technically, it looked like if we did break north we would run - and, we did.

We then hit a wall at around 110 and fell back to 80 again then jumped back to 117 - and now - as if by magic ----------- back we are to that magnetic 80 -- a bloody gain.

That odd conversation keeps coming back to me.

I have often got the feeling in between Jan and now that this (and, I really have no idea how) - could well be engineering by friend or foe to keep us firmly around that 80 mark - for?? some purpose.

As the days go on - I am more suspecting friendly forces - again, I am unsure how - actually, not so much how - as, I can see how you can do it - but, what confuses me is the scale of it - ie. if this is orchestrated - the number of players involved would have to be more than just one - probably more than one or two.

I have learned a long time ago not to ignore my feelings on these things - so, if I assume there is something to it - then, my gut tells me it must have something to do with listing - we don't want it too high, we don't want it too low - we want it just right.

I find that is in contrast to what Nick says about the SP being relevant at all to the listing - but, that might be me 'misunderstanding' what he is saying.

In the end - what logic tells me is that - all our AJX players are in this for the same reason as we all are - besides non monetary reasons, we are in it to do well, to make money and, in the end, have a business that is highly valued - in dollars.

So, to that end, if there is a plan, and if there is engineering at this stage (we have been told during and post listing - there will be engineering) - then, I am happy to live with it.

If there isn't - then, fine - it is what it is ------- but, it certainly seems odd how it has gone - I really didn't expect to be back at old faithful 80 again - but, here we are.

Fat and happy - but, just a little confused

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.