KCN 2.24% $1.37 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ross & Jamie have painted their own picture with there own...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2341
    Ross & Jamie have painted their own picture with there own actions this year.

My motivation is to protect shareholders by pointing out the selfish actions as i see them, so maybe they will do something about it and change there ways and not repeat these mistakes before the good times may arrive in 2024. sneaky.png

We can all use this experience of the last 6 months to also analyse the total destruction that had been placed onto KCN shareholders in the past 12 years and continues today with Neuva Esperanza's BLOWN $7,000,000 a year holding costs from the great decision in buying the piece of junk from gambling with shareholder capital during the last Boom times like a Gambler at the horse races..

It takes a special kind of Character to blow hundreds of millions of dollars of shareholder value over the years and then think they deserve +$700,000 a year reward today for doing it. eek.png

Our leaders might be related to Dan Andrews who also thinks he is the champ for the total destruction of Victoria's debt , they definitely might have politician Blood DNA running through there veins. He $#@ucks you, then spins it that it's good for you !sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
0.030(2.24%)
Mkt cap ! $353.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.40 $1.35 $544.1K 394.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2256 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 8384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.