KCN 0.30% $1.66 kingsgate consolidated limited.

if this is true, perhaps KCN management should be telling us...

1. 3,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    if this is true, perhaps KCN management should be telling us that in a company announcement.

personally, I feel sick when I think we are paying $7m or whatever in holding costs/water costs or whatever every year while we wait and wait and for someone to buy NE at a fair price to recoup its fair value, plus all those holding costs.

All this money is pouring out of KCN for all kinds of things and hardly any is coming in…

and certainly no decent would-be shareholders are excited enough to buy in.

Here's a question… Say I notice that the gold price is at a record high and I am interested in buying a good-value gold producer and I hear about KCN, a once mighty gold producer that has just resumed mining…I want to watch a video presentation to hear more about the currentstory and to watch the CEO or exec chairman in action.

Where can I find such a video? Where is Jamie or Ross presenting, telling the KCN story?

Other execs of gold producing companies present and present and present…until they are exhausted….so why don’t Jamie and Ross present? That's their job!

what if this interested, would-be investor went to KCN's website to read up on the company.. Say he or she clicked on the link to learn about Chatree mine….What would they see?

I had a look before…and got rather despondent with what I saw!

….

Where is our quarterly? is KCN going to present with the winners or with the last-minute losers this time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $433.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.76 $1.65 $785.3K 461.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14388 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 2484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.