KCN 0.30% $1.66 kingsgate consolidated limited.

@Oldfolk !Ross & Jamie stopped talking to me the day i...

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2235
    @Oldfolk !

Ross & Jamie stopped talking to me the day i confronted them when i heard they were going to Diggers & Dealers to blow more placement debt on flights/ accommodation / taxi's / meals & skimpies tips instead of a small buyback !

Then i confronted them more on why they flew in 2 Thai workers with extra flights from Thailand & all unnecessary spending.

Then i confronted them on there recent trips to Thailand to Blow more money on endless selfies with Nucharee instead of small buyback.......Ross told me they aren't interested in aerial pingpong, then straight after i see selfies of Bronwyn & Jamie at the mine in Thailand , straight after it was Ross & Jamie's selfie time together in Thailand.

Then i confronted them on all the Blown placement dilution used for AFL bangkok pi$$up party!

Then i hear your bull$hit about Ross or Jamie telling you Complete lies about milking KCN ! mad.pngmad.png

Jamie Blocked me months ago as soon as i started confronting him with questions he didn't want to answer !

Jamie said he would visit me & another shareholder after Diggers & dealers , he never showed up and then i never herd from him again!

Know i'm suddenly blocked from seeing all the Akara festival Carnival's happening each day to prevent me posting it here to show you what's going on with all the blown money happening at Chatree !

Do you get the picture yet ! confused.png

( and all this was before finding out they milked $500,000 cash ! i wouldn't want to see me if i was them either after this)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $426.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.76 $1.65 $785.3K 461.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14388 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 2484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.