KCN 1.30% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Isn't it ironic? 'Goodbye 1.20' is the title of the new den of...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Isn't it ironic? 'Goodbye 1.20' is the title of the new den of BS conversation showing optimism that we were on our way out of the abyss. Same old nonsense conversation but different thread.

This cacophony of nonsense is obscuring one vital piece of information to all current and future shareholders: a cap raise is imminent and we are being peddled complete lies to keep the share price up to lure in new prey.

Jamie received a bonus, and only when investors kicked up murder did he twitch like a rabbit's nose to try to show faith in the company, buying a paltry 20k shares after receiving a 250k bonus.

It is so simple, but the likes of DonCamilo or OldFolk will continue to try to lure you into a false sense of security with no truth or transparency about their affiliation to Kingsgate. I am not baiting either, but I just believe they both have this campaign completely wrong and they are, to their and your detriment (this year), very wrong. Not bad guys i'm sure, they are just suffering from a terrible case of Bagholderitis.

The management of the company tell you we are on a rocket ship to the stratosphere, but are holding out to buy a ticket when after launch? You are about to find out the rocket has no engine, fuel, and the captain is not physically fit to fly the ship.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5675/5675053-12d268f65629763ea9c1575a5f8dfdf6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.