FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Goodbye 2015

1. 5,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1109
    2015 was a difficult year. It's been a long hard slog but we only have another 2 trading days before we say goodbye. Some may say good riddance as its been an horrible year for the share price but it was always going to be a long and difficult wait as it was a huge gap between drills.

On the positive note, never have we been closer to unlocking the mysteries of Senegal's oil fields and our patience will be rewarded but not quite yet.

We've seen how quick the price can move. But in reality it's moved up less than 2 cents to recover to the point where we were just before the CR.

We have seen nothing yet. My prediction is that we will see days in 2016 where the price will shift up 3+ cents at a time. We went crazy when the price recovered a cent not long ago, how are we going to be when it really starts to move? I'm looking forward to seeing the price back in the teens and beyond in 2016.

But patience is still required. the price won't go up in a straight line.

We still haven't had official results for the first of the 3 planned wells and we debate endlessly when they will come. First tantalising glimpse may not be for another 2-3 weeks but does it matter folks? Is anyone really going to sell up until you see what's at wells 2 and 3? Then will we be a victim of our own success or will we get a chance to see what is hidden at wells 4 to 6?

2016 is looking to be a pivotal year for FAR and boy am I glad I own shares in them .

I'm looking forward to an exciting 2016, are you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.