TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

goodbye 3's and hello 2's again!, page-9

1. 23 Posts.
    Hi Implant

You will see from my name that we know each other - usually on a Thursday evening. Good to see you're still buying shares on weakness. Many people express amazement that the price is not increasing as we get closer to the fraccing results. I find there is always a reason if prices don't do as we expect. The market always knows & the reason the market always knows is because of insider trading. Perhaps those in the know are already aware of some not so good news - or maybe punters are waiting till the last minute to push the price up.

I agree with you that everything about this stock looks good - the interest in unconventional gas because of new technologies, the WA LNG shortage because of the fire & the WA Govt's 50% reduction in royalties as a response. The JV partners know the gas is there & the water problem seems to have been overcome. Being 30 kms from the pipeline is really the key to commercial viability. Maybe no good news in the short term (I hope I'm wrong) but I agree it's a good medium term bet. I bought some at .024 & .028. Thanks for the tip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.