THB 6.25% 1.7¢ thunderbird resources limited

goodbye 7, page-77

1. 2,439 Posts.
    The west capitalistic system is failing as you can see the USA government and its other follower governments turning state monies "your taxes" into partly state owned banks {communism}.

The old communist states are now actually practising a form of capitalism.China is the perfect example,while Russia is really just opening up to a free market.

Shortly, after 18 years of trying Russia will be a full member of the W.T.O. and its a fact Russia and China don't really need the USA.However, the opposite is true,the USA needs these new economies to survive.
    The west system "like the first reich the Roman empire" has turned into a entitlement state IE 60% are entitled to wealth/welfare without much or any work and the ones who are'nt entitled under the welfare state system become the heavily taxed slaves.
    great system until your slaves start dying out or not working.

The above is just one reason why i will work with the Russians...Because they are rebuilding and they are bloody hard workers.I have more confidence in a country of workers than a welfare state.

VOR is perfectly positioned on the globe to be recognised by both these amazing economic goliaths.I feel we will profit much better by being in Mongolia right between 2 hard working cultures,rather than operating in a country where they throw in things like Carbon t ax/MRRT tax along with massive amounts of red tape to boot!

Hope this helps you understand here i'm coming from.
    One thing i think is a certianty,VOR will be a 10 bagger PLUS,for us all.
    Jake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.