URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

goodbye all, page-7

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Drillfix

500,000 shares on market would cost at least $120,000 and depending on the interest it would create perhaps double that.

The Board/management/directors may purchase shares later on but I am not counting on it. I simply do not know the answer to that question. What matters to me is not what they buy, but what deals they can negotiate and what projects they can get on board to get us a market cap many multiples of where we are now and a company producing uranium in 2009.
    I think Pribram will be producing 2008 by the way, and one would think Ukraine would too later on in the year, but 2009 still puts it leagues in front of the other 90 odd percent of hopefuls.

You mention AEX. I got out of that one with a small profit. At least they 'acquired' something. I dont follow them these days, but their other interests may bear fruit, and they did have a handy few million of MTX shares.

Its frustrating mate for most of us i'd say. I will be calling the company before end of January. (if I do not receive a response from Pat Ryan or Kate Hobbs)

I know I entered this investment confidently that they comparatively measured up well to the sector hopefuls.
    I still think that.
    I'm heartened by Ukraine developments as it augurs well for Uran.
    Im heartened also by the efforts the company continues to put in in Czech as well.

Looking out further, we see a number of CIS countries have issues re energy requirements, need for $$$$ and foreign investment, and a want to distance themselves from the Russians and embrace the West.
    Bulgaria as we know is now about due. They have had their issues as a bit of research will testify to that.

Kazakhstan we know wants to ramp up its production by multiples, joining the aspirations of Ukraine. That does seem like a place where the opportunity for smaller players, like Uran can find a niche and have profitable operations. And we dont know what Uran have got in the bag on that front.

I am VERY confident we will do well this year.

I am confident many uranium plays will disappear this year or 'again' get into another metal or get taken over or bought out to ...'start again'.

I think not only will Uran sign deals, but it will be acknowledged by the brokers/analysts and media for its pioneering insight and its bold moves into the CIS.

Uran will come good.

My research suggests this. The company is confident of this. The governments concerned support Urans push.

Look at how often Uran has been mentioned in CIS media. To even be mentioned in the same breath as Areva and Feel (15 'other' companies werent named) suggests Uran is held high in regard and is taken seriously.

PDN/ERA/AGS/BMN/EXT/DYL are in the upper echelons imo..obviously.

But Uran will join ERA and PDN producing uranium before the other companies do...the companies many many multiples of where Uran is right now AND will be when discovery is acquired.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.