URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

goodbye all, page-9

1. 2,356 Posts.
    hi Satori, DF, SP3 and all you guys,

Thanks for the compliment on the PLV thread satori....

DF, I have done a little reading and research into URA but really haven't got too far. I'm a little confused about the whole setup to tell you the truth. I have probably learnt more by reading the HC threads than from looking into the company!

I think it would be fair to say that URA got a fair rise during the U-hype (I'm not saying unfairly so, just IMO) and has suffered the consequesnces of the general drop in interest in U stocks..... on top of this the comopany doesn't seem to have acheived very much..... again, not from lack of trying, having to appeal in eastern european countries from a country like Oz is hard at best.

My guess is that shareholder communications are probable not best in class (sorry Kate if you read HC) and there is a real perception problem with URA, and to be fair, with a lot of U stocks.

Put all these together and I'm not surprised that the comapnies sp has continued to head south.

I'm really not sure where you guys go with this one. it is not a write off in my eyes, but URA does need to pick up some ground, and soon. Once a company gets into a downwards trend it is very hard to get out of, especially when you need new funds and have to constantly dilute shareholders to stay in business.

I say again, like I did last time I posted on URA, that I know very little about Uranium or uranium companies and I may be off the mark a little or a lot.

I hope things turn around for the company. I know my comments are not very helpful and I have no magic solutions.

Regards, Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.