GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Thanks all for your kind wishes For the record it had nothing to...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Thanks all for your kind wishes

For the record it had nothing to do with the TOUs. What got TOUd was as much self reflection as commentary on anyone elses post. the core of my comments were why people invested endless cycles arguing with skol , the reflection for myself was that I had spent alot of time arguing in a similar way and whether it was a good use of my time. I was really just asking myself why I was doing it :). for the record I think the mods have a thankless job and on balance do a great job. We dont always agree but hey its their forum not mine.

We all go into new era occasionally, my personal and business life is moving into a new era Ive got lots of things on the go and I have been wondering about my personal return on investment with respect to HC....and whether it was good for me to argue with folk all the time.....it does have have an obsessive element to it that Im not sure is good for my productivity or psychology.

Some of those tomes Ive written over the years took way to much time out of my life :) Ive just recently picked up one of the largest remaining rainforests in private hands left in Sydney , a virtual paradise full of ancient trees and hundreds of birds and animals. I been doing a lot of study on the tick plague thats having such a large health impact on children and adults in the Pittwater area . I think ive nutted out why its happening (lack of habitat for insectivore micro bats), so I want to devote sometime to addressing this , as well as bringing my forest back to its natural healthy state.

I also want to devote sometime to getting myself into shape to compete in the masters category at crossfit and triathlons (you'll appreciate that hectobar :))

Plus I have various project getting the Center for Economic Stability established , plus I have my own software company to run.

IMO gold and silver are not only an important investment, they are an important core element with respect to social and economic stability. What is about to unfold economically is much worse than even most people here realize. I want to work at changing monetary theory globally, actually do something about it rather than argue in a forum.

Anyways this is the last email good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.