GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Goodbye and good luck.

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Today I have made a very tough decision to pull back on posting articles on Galaxy Resources and General Mining.

One of the main reasons is that it is very difficult to substantiate every single thing I am able to post because quite simply not everything is in English in news articles and a large amount of information I receive is sent to me or in general conversations I have with various contacts plus like a lot of you I am able to draw the lines between various pieces of information that make things plausible and feasible.  Journalists are not required to substantiate every time and you will probably find in a lot of cases there is information they produce that has been researched beyond their colleagues. This is how new news is broken.

Of late I have had moderators pulling stories or general discussion which doesn't make for a pleasant environment to be a part of.

Today I posted an article about recent news relating to price increases of Lithium Carbonate and Lithium Hexafluorophosphate I also explained that there are a lot of processors that are so keen on feedstock that they are willing to tie into their negotiations a royalty tied to the completed product under a somewhat tolling arrangements. This is a similar arrangement as done by Tianqi when they were in the throws of taking over Jiangsu. It isnt something new. The problem is if we need to substantiate every piece of information I share then I may as well hold the information and make financial gain myself as I cannot translate every article I read nor have my contacts document every piece of information they let me know. After all they are not journalists. - it is also clear that there are journalists using this forum because they are lazy and not willing to take the time to do their own work and investigate. Gone are the days of investigative journalism they want it handed on a platter for a cut and paste.

In my post I also mentioned:

Some individual companies are offering 200,000 RMB per tonne of Lithium Carbonate ($42,950 AUD)

Lithium Hexafluorophosphate has soared to the region of 300,000 - 400,000 RMB ($64,425 - $85,900 AUD)

Link 1
    Link 2

Your browser can translate the page automatically especially if you use Chrome. It's also beneficial to learn some chinese characters that will help you with your search queries.

I hope my posts have helped a little. Who knows I may come back in time. But being so heavily moderated makes this a difficult place to share.

And remember. Always do your own research.
    Last edited by Thesi: 01/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.