AQX 12.5% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

The AQX story will continue - that I am sure. People are...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    The AQX story will continue - that I am sure. People are forgetting that there is already an inferred resource of 500,000 ounces on Horn island. And this resource is expected to go from inferred to indicated in the near future.

And let's not forget before there was Boda, Mendoran or Fiji the company valuation was greater than it is today.

AQX is an exploration company, not a producer. What they have successfully achieved is raising money at various times which has provided them with sufficient cash to further determine their opportunities - that's what exploration company's do. AQX's tenements are all highly prospective in and all have a common thread.....it has been proven that there is gold in the ground in and around all their tenements.

Let's also not forget the team experts they have advising them on everything from geological structures to chemical indicators are all world-class. This is well known.

There could be many reasons why SBM may have decided not to proceed with Horn Island and perhaps over time this will come to pass.

Without SBM's results, it's hard to understand. On the one hand, it's disappointing news but on the other thinking positively they have been willing to invest $2.5m which has included a comprehensive IP survey across 7.5km2 of the island which one would figure would be valuable in delineating future exploration. The surveying was done before drilling. It must have indicated something of interest....

For what is worth...i bought more today and will keep buying at these ridiculously low prices. I look forward to further news and announcements on all of AQX's projects and hope that this will be delivered sooner than later

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.475K 782.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3682601 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 501916 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.