CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

im out...have wasted far too much time and money on this and...

1. 72 Posts.
    im out...have wasted far too much time and money on this and missed far too many opportunities whilst holding onto it. Poor management,cost overruns,delays,no U spinoff,partner sells down,lack of market informing,directors who look after themselves,sp manipulation, drip drip drip,wet season approaching,construction errors,gotta stop there{Im startin to feel sick].I am sure that Compass will one day turn it all around,if they dont get taken out in the meantime[which is what I believe will happen] Im thinking that our china plates[mates]HNC will take the NT assets with the U and cmr will be left with the NSW ground and peru. I could be wrong of course,but untill they put some lead into the bilge of the ARC to stabilise it,it looks to me like its gonna tip over as soon as it gets off the sandbar!!!. So ive decided to cut my losses and watch from the sidelines untill the next event presents itself ,and put my hard earned into something a little more profitable short term.Dont get me wrong,I dont dislike cmr. I just think the King is gonna get his Jewels stolen from underneath him.Maybe mgmt are too old for todays games and are being outplayed by a crafty partner who is cashed up and ready to take his throne for a song[or maybe they will guillatine him] Anyway I hope Im wrong and I hope that cmr can sail thru unscathed and come out into clear blue water. Good Luck to all onboard, Im walking the plank. Bye....Splash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.